- Earn a vocational certificate in as little as 3 weeks
- All lesson materials are INCLUDED with your tuition
- Small classes
- Classes start weekly
- Interest free payment plans
- Personalized instruction
- Day or evening class hours
- State & National Certification
- Job training & professional development
- Convenient to public transportation
- Over 20 contracts with clinical sites
- VEC/WIB, Housing Authority Training Provider
Our classes consist of classroom training, clinical instruction (applicable programs) and clinical simulation labs to assure that each student is proficient by the completion of the program. The classroom training and clinical simulation labs are provided at Fast Track Health Care Education, while the clinical instruction for most programs are performed at a variety of local health care facilities partnered with Fast Track Health Care Education.
The clinical simulation lab provides a mock health care working environment complete with medical manikins, hospital beds, over bed table, bedside table, working sink, walker, wheelchair, bedside commode, and other medical equipment found in healthcare facilities.
Fast Track has partnered with local hospitals, nursing homes, and extended care facilities in the areas of Blacksburg, Lynchburg, Bedford, New River Valley, Franklin County and Martinsville to arrange clinical instruction for each student. The clinical instruction provides students with hands on training with experienced health care professionals in a real-working environment.